Setting up your Apple iPhone for access to MyCloud Exchange is straightforward and easy.
If you are familiar with how to set up an Exchange service on the iPhone, here are the settings you will need:
|Email||Your full email address (e.g. email@example.com)|
|Username||Your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)|
Here is how to set-up your iPhone for an Exchange service:
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- You don’t need to enter anything in the Domain box. Enter the information requested in the Email, Username and Password boxes. You need to enter your full email address in the Email and Username boxes (for example, email@example.com).
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your iPhone will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 6 if your iPhone finds your settings.
- If your iPhone can’t find your settings, you’ll need to manually enter your Exchange ActiveSync server name. In the Server box, enter your server name from the table above, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronise between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts and Calendar information are synchronised.
For more detailed instructions and a video demonstration of this process, please use this great guide from Microsoft here.