1. Go to https://cp.ecloudserv.net and login with the credentials provided by Cerberus
2. Click on Service – Software Downloads and download required application.
Installing Lync 2013
1.The installer is packaged in an ISO so you will need to extract the ISO to your PC, from where you can run the setup file. You can use ISO extractor software such as 7-Zip, which you can download using the link below. Extract the ISO file using 7ZIP application (freeware application can be download from http://www.7-zip.org/download.html) or burn a CD using the ISO file.
2. Right click on Lync 2013 ISO, move your cursor to 7-Zip and select Extract to “Lyncsetup_2013\ and it will extract the setup files to the same location by creating directory named “LyncSetup_2013”.
43. Run setup file from extracted directory LyncSetup_2013 and click Install Now.
54. Click Close to complete the installation.