Downloading applications from the Control Panel
1. Go to https://cp.ecloudserv.net and login with the credentials provided by Cerberus
2. Click on Service – Software Downloads and download required application.
Installing Lync 2013
1. Extract the ISO file using 7ZIP application (freeware application can be download from http://www.7-zip.org/download.html) or burn a CD using the ISO file.
2. Right click on Lync 2013 ISO, move your cursor to 7-Zip and select Extract to “Lyncsetup_2013\ and it will extract the setup files to the same location by creating directory named “LyncSetup_2013”.
3. Run setup file from extracted directory LyncSetup_2013 and click Install Now.
4. Click Close to complete the installation.
5. Open Lync 2013 client and type your e-mail address in Sign in address and click Sign In.
6. Click Connect on certificate warning message.
7. Enter your password and it will connect you to Lync Server.